July 29, 2008

Memories

Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you, let's see this on your blog!!!

2 comments:

Bingham fam said...

I have lots of good memories of you. You are a fun little sister. I remember when you were just 4 years olds when I moved to college and one Weekend I came home and was carrying you over my shoulder and you pulled up my skirt and said "WEDGY" (SP?) I knew at that point that you were in trouble from living with all the boys! OH you were so cute and still are. I also remember you as a little baby at all my ball games and the boys ball games. YOU practically lived at sporting events. YOu really got sick of those and that explains why you have never wanted to play sportS! I remember when you came and stayed with me at college during mothers week that was fun.I sure love yoU!

The Fallon Schank's said...

Kaylee, Kaylee, Kaylee--
We've always have had too much fun together. I remember most when we went to Danny's blue and white football game. We had the snow hats with the ear flaps, and we were going to tell the food concession people we were from Hawaii and here in Utah, it was freezing in 80-90 degree weather! Everything's tons of fun with you!!!!