Tetons- i took this picture.
August 30, 2009
Jellystone aka Yellowstone
We took one more trip before we all would be tortured in a sanitarium I call school. So we decided to pack up and head to the great outdoors, where we would be eaten alive by mosquitoes, see animals and nature, and be exposed to carnivore animals. So we went to YELLOWSTONE (or as my dad calls it JELLYSTONE). We had fun and it was a nice escape before entering prison. Enjoy these photos of our get-a-way.


Tetons- i took this picture.
We saw tons of Buffalo. They were all over the place.
COOL "hot pot" I took a picture of.
I don't remember what this was called but it has steam rising up from it and I thought it was cool so I took a picture.
Tetons- i took this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those are GREAT pictures! (And you are sooo cute!)
Love you! FDAD
Post a Comment