YAY FOR KAYLEE!!! You are an awesome dancer so we all figured you would make it! CONGRATS!!! LOVE YOU!
Yea!!!! (Go, Kaylee!!!!)From your Fallon fans!
woot woot!!!
Cool! That's exciting news! Way to go dancer girl! You are so talented! And I love that you posted those cute engagement pics of Danny and Jamie. They had a great photographer!
We love you Kaylee! You are an amazing dancer and an amazing daughter! I sure love ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY FOR KAYLEE!!! You are an awesome dancer so we all figured you would make it! CONGRATS!!! LOVE YOU!
Yea!!!! (Go, Kaylee!!!!)
From your Fallon fans!
woot woot!!!
Cool! That's exciting news! Way to go dancer girl! You are so talented! And I love that you posted those cute engagement pics of Danny and Jamie. They had a great photographer!
We love you Kaylee! You are an amazing dancer and an amazing daughter! I sure love ya!
Post a Comment