December 19, 2010

Christmas Greetings

Hello everyone. As the Christmas Season rapidly approaches I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and update you on our family. Laura and Dave just had their third child. Her name is Elise Nona Tervort. She is a really cute baby and looks a lot like Savannah when she was born.

After Thanksgiving Tony and I went down to Levan with Jamie and Brad to cut down a Christmas tree. I love our tree. It has character. Tony and Daniel are moving into one of our duplexes in Payson so it is fun to have them near.

With only 6 days until Christmas I am surprised that we don't have many presents under the tree yet. So I am betting that we will be doing a lot of shopping this week. After Tuesday school will be over until January. I am so excited for a break. It has been forever since we have had a break. Dad has planned out our whole week. I think that he is just so pumped to go to the cabin since we haven't been their for quite some time. We also our having a Christmas party this week and if we are lucky then we might get a visit from a special person.

Well I hope your Christmas is bright and of Christmas Cheer. And you remember the true meaning of Christmas.
Love, Kaylee

No comments: