December 21, 2010

My Christmas Miracle

The past two days here in Utah we have been getting tons of snow. yesterday It snowed all day and never stopped. Christmas break is suppose to start tomorrow. This morning we woke up and soon after our power went out so we were getting ready in the dark. I looked outside and the snow was crazy high. The rodes were really slick. My neighbor called us and told us that the bus services were cancelled today and everyone who rode the bus was excused from school. So I went back to bed. When I woke up I learned that the whole district is cancelled today and we would get a SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!! Last night my dad said that even when they had the worst snow Storms in the past and they have never cancelled school in our district. But today they did. The snow is still coming down strong. We are going to have a really white Christmas this year!!!!

No comments: